Our code of conduct
If you are looking for environmentally-friendly printing make Splash Printing your first stop for help and advice. At Splash, we’re trying our best to reduce our impact on the environment. Our code of conduct below shows what we’re working towards.
We want to:
- Meet all regulatory and consent requirements affecting our business.
- Conserve natural resources used in our manufacturing and service operations, particularly in packaging.
- Be good neighbours by cutting noise levels below statutory requirements.
- Trim our energy use by being more efficient, creating less waste and recycling what’s left.
- Work with suppliers, contractors and customers to spread the word about environmental issues, and encourage them to do their bit too.
- Work with our suppliers to identify and do away with any paper that contains wood fibre from
- illegally harvested wood
- genetically modified wood
- wood from forests with serious social conflicts
- wood from uncertified High Conservation Value Forests
It is the policy of your company not to be directly or indirectly involved in the following activities::
- legal logging or the trade in illegal wood or forest products;
- Violation of traditional and human rights in forestry operations;
- Destruction of high conservation values in forestry operations;
- Significant conversion of forests to plantations or non-forest use;
- introduction of genetically modified organisms in forestry operations;
- Violation of any of the ILO Core Conventions, as defined in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, 1998.