Well printed materials are a key component when it comes to branding and communicating with customers and staff, but good design is a must.
When something is really well designed it works well, looks right and sparks an emotional connection. Take Apple (the iPhone/iPad people, not the Beatles’ record company!). It’s now the biggest company in the world (the most valuable by market capitalisation). People appreciate good design and loyalty follows – this directly benefits the bottom line. That’s the power of design.
We have a very strong graphic design team that can make a real difference to the impact of your marketing:
• Stationery (business cards, letterheads, compliments slips etc.)
• Literature (incl brochures, booklets, catalogues, newsletters, leaflets/flyers, folders, presentations etc.)
• Point of Sale materials (swing tickets, tent cards, restaurant menus, window stickers, posters, banners etc.)
• Promotional (postcards, greetings/Christmas cards, badges, bags, calendars, car wraps etc.)
• Packaging (food and alcohol a speciality).
The team work closely with our print department to get their input right from the start. This ensures the printed end result will live up to whatever fantastic ideas are created at the design stage. This close collaboration between design and production has several advantages:
• The designers make the most of print possibilities and techniques
• Briefs are executed in the most cost effective way
• There are no unwanted last-minute problems to cause delay
• The end results live up to expectations.